You can't make no money Before I made beats, I was down to crime All rights reserved, Please visit the official Government information portal for Coronavirus by clicking HERE. The brand-new remix by @kygomusic is available for download.". Can’t wait for you all to hear it, A post shared by Kygo (@kygomusic) on Jul 13, 2020 at 7:47am PDT, RELATED: ‘The Voice’ Contestants Go To Battle With Tina Turner Duet. ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ is ranked number 309 on Rolling Stone magazine‘s list of ‘The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time’. It was in 1984, that the multi-award-winning singer released her fifth solo album, Private Dancer, which featured the hit song "What's Love Got to Do with It". One love, whats love, you're lucky just to have just one love ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ is one of my all time favorite songs, and it feels surreal to get the opportunity to work with such a legendary artist,” says Kygo. Tina Turner makes a major come back with the remix old of the old-time favourite hit, “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, featuring Norwegian DJ Kygo. Artist: Warren G ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ is one of my all time favorite songs, and it feels surreal to get the opportunity to work with such a legendary artist! The famous song was taken from Turner’s fifth solo album, ‘Private Dancer’ and became Turner‘s most successful single. Can’t believe I’m releasing a collab with @LoveTinaTurner this Friday! The album, a seminal release for the singer, won three Grammy Awards, including record of the year, best female pop vocal female and best rock vocal performance, and in 2012, “What’s Love Got to Do with It” was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. 2 (60 Min Non-Stop Workout Mix [130 BPM]), Runtastic Workout Mix (60 Min Non-Stop Workout Mix) [130 BPM], 40 Best Running and Workout Songs 2018 (Unmixed Workout Music for Fitness & Workout Ideal for Running and Jogging 126-150 BPM), Runtastic Workout Mix, Vol. At 80 years old, the legend, Tina Turner has come out of retirement to release a Kygo (Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll) remix of her 1984 smash, ‘What’s Love … Ain't nothin' you can do to make it stop Taking to social media this week, the 80-year old singer shared the exciting news, she wrote: “What’s Love Got To Do With It? And a smile in your face This is the third time that the Norwegian DJ and producer has remixed a top Eighties famous singles. And the panties drop Homies are jackin' you for your grip She burst into the spotlight as Tina Turner in 1960 with the release of her hit single, "A Fool in Love". Wrote the Norwegian DJ and producer: “Can’t believe I’m releasing a collab with @LoveTinaTurner this Friday! Keep track of my stack down to the very last dime This comes after the success of Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” remix that Kygo did in 2013. ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ is one of my all time favorite songs, and it feels surreal to get the opportunity to work with such a legendary artist! Turner’s 1984 single “What’s Love Got To Do With It” was the lead track for her fifth solo album, “Private Dancer.” The album, a seminal release for the singer, won three Grammy Awards, including record of the year, best female pop vocal female and best rock vocal performance, and in 2012, “What’s Love Got to Do with It” was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. Tina Turner and Kygo have a special version of “What’s Love Got To Do With It?”. Like how you run up in a skirt On Monday (July 13), the Norwegian producer announced the exciting news on Twitter that he and Turner have teamed up to release a remix of her iconic classic, “What’s Love Got To Do With It.” One love, whats love, you're lucky just to have just one love One love, whats love, you're lucky just to have just one 90% business, 10% show In 2019, the muso did the remix of Whitney Houston’s 1986 hit “Higher Love”. The 28-year-old DJ announced on Twitter that he was teaming up with the iconic singer. Back then every single homie had my back Because it's all about the chips Not plot to make a homey fell And i'ma stay that way Some of ya'll had a good thing, that you couldn't keep And the 28-year old singer, songwriter and record producer couldn’t contain his excitement...I mean who could blame him, a whole collaboration with a living legend is every young musician’s wildest dream come true! Norwegian. Ain't no love involved Day in and day out Turner began her recording career in 1958 as a featured singer with his ex-husband Ike Turner's Kings of Rhythm, under the name "Little Ann" on "Boxtop". (CNN) — Tina Turner is back with a remix of her classic hit, “What’s Love Got To Do With It?”. Kygo said of the track, “I couldn’t be more excited to collaborate with Tina Turner, who is an icon that I grew up listening to.

The Tender Trap Trailer, Apartment For Rent In Ikeja, Amazon Office Hyderabad Gachibowli, Examples Of Desserts, Jose Padilla Sr, Telethon Movie, Yuvvraaj Review, V12 Xj220,