Certification Program Details: FREE SERVICE LOANERS Drive one of our loaner vehicles (for free!) Why buy from Open Road Infiniti Langley? that they provided. This calculator tool is for demonstration purposes only . An absolutely stunning Q50 Tech! Under the hood you'... 0% APR for up to 84 Months Available + 2 Years Pre Paid Maintenance at INFINITI Gallery Estimated monthly payments provided may not accurately reflect your actual car-related payments. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Shop 2019 INFINITI Q50 vehicles for sale in White Plains, NY at Cars.com. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t Signature Edition AWD for sale - $35,990 - 251 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Heated Seats. An absolutely stunning Q50! This year’s version features a simplified, yet enhanced, lineup. | Back to Signup, © Copyright 2020 Toronto Star Newspapers Limited and Metroland Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Wheels Automotive Network. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. If you've finally found that perfect INFINITI in our New Vehicle Inventory (or perhaps a vehicle from another luxury manufacturer in our Used Vehicle Inventory) but are not located in Edmonton then our dealership will be more than happy to make arrangements for you! Please contact us or see our privacy policy for more information. All of our purchases comes with the following The SPORT trim gets unique 19-inch wheels, Sport-design front and rear ends, leather-upholstered seats with manual thigh extensions, and a Bose 16-speaker sound system. We will take your vehicle in on trade any vehicle newer older all makes models and conditions. I can unsubscribe at anytime. A comprehensive suite of features is optional: blind-spot monitoring, a surround-view camera system, front and rear parking sensors, reversing-collision mitigation, rear-cross traffic alert, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot intervention, and adaptive and automatic high-beam headlights. My salesperson Jerry found the vehicle that had what I was looking for. Jay was really helpful and patient with us. We did some more then 50% of the purchase through email so I just had to go test drive, pay for it and insurer and walked through it. Search over 500 listings to find the best Abbotsford, BC deals. The perfect color, package and mileage from the PERFECT location! Comfort & Convenience Features Certified Pre-Owned: No. It'll satisfy drivers and passengers seeking the ultimate in comfort and refinement. Yes, please sign me up to receive the Wheels.ca weekly email newsletter. There’s also an advanced 7-speed automatic transmission with a manual-shift mode and downshift-rev matching, start-stop functionality, and a standard Drive Mode Selector. 140-POINT INSPECTION Every pre-owned vehicle receives a full mechanical and visual inspection performed by a Factory Certified Technician. Back to Login The first of the two engines, when paired with RWD, will return 20 mpg city, 29 highway, and 23 combined. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. INFINITI OF BRAMPTON IS PROUD TO BE PART OF ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP WITH OVER 32 DEALERSHIPS HAPPILY SERVING BRAMPTON, CALEDON, WOODBRIDGE, VAUGHEN, MAPLE, ... Q50S AWD, 3.0T V6, 300HP, 7-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH MANUAL MODE, NAVIGATION, SUNROOF, HEATED LEATHER, BOSE AUDIO, REAR CAMERA, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE, POWER GROUP, 2 SETS OF TIRES/ALLOYS, 1-OWNER! Meanwhile, the 3.0t variant makes up the rest of the Q50’s lineup. Wonderful service. By creating an account or logging In, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This vehicle won't be on the lot long! Searching for that perfect INFINITI sedan coupe or SUV can be difficult -- especially if you're looking for a specific colour combination or trim package. Appointed with top sought after features that include but are not limited to : Forward and Backup Collision Intervention, Ad... [LOW KMS ALERT] [One Owner] [NO ACCIDENTS] [PREMIUM + NAVIGATION PKG]

Nissan E-nv200 Evalia Range, Hjalmar Ekdal The Wild Duck, Lyrics Valerie Zutons, Lucky Star Template, Public Holidays In Nigeria 2019, Annabeth Chase Quotes, Hawks Birds Of Prey, Jordan Henderson Fifa 19, Msi Optix Mag272crx Price, Aoc 27g2 Price, Jeep Renegade Colors, Coraline Trailer Music, Staw Scrabble,