Battle the exterminator and his army of mind … And, for the rare, thoughtfully executed video game movie tie-in that actually enhances the overall property (think The Chronicles of Riddick), there are a dozen games like Over the Hedge. I bought this for my 7 yr. old neice as a birthday gift and she LOVES it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It's a competent game to a degree, but it's also rather cold and mechanical. Simple two-player design makes it easy for parents to play along with kids, Celebrity voice impersonators are inconsistent, Generally feels like a sell-sheet bullet point, not an actual game. Check box if your review contains spoilers. On one last note, however, it has some pretty stupid moments too. The movie isn't explicit, just sophisticated. its great. The ensemble voice cast give it their all in this animal-brained roller coaster. Somewhere, someone is talking about Over the Hedge and synergy. When I found out that Ben Folds did half of the music for the movie, I was really excited to see it. I was enjoying it. It ends up being kind of a so-what feature, since there's little appreciable performance difference between any of the characters, and you rarely even find obstacles that require cooperation to overcome. this game was just so boreing and i cant take it seriously when hammy (squirrel) starts beating the crap out of a human. that has a hidden meaning. Steal lots of food with RJ, Verne, Hammy and Stella! A few unique touches are overshadowed by crushingly dull gameplay in this perfunctory animated movie tie-in. All you do is hit weird squirrels with electronic hats and kill them in one shot!!! There is no poetry here and little thought. i think this movie was awful because of the jokes. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Battle a crazy cat lady, a tool-toting handyman and Boris, an overly eager beaver, who has his own designs for Mother Nature. Come on…who doesn’t love Snacks!? After they vanquished the exterminator from their land, a new menace has surfaced. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. © 2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, Modern Slavery Transparency Act Statement. We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%. Though the animation is solid and the writing reasonably clever, Over the Hedge is clearly more about packaging than freshness or substance. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Spongebob Squarepants The Yellow Avenger - Sony PSP, PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black, AmazonBasics Game Storage Case for 24 Nintendo Switch Games - 3.4 x 3.4 x 1 Inches, Blue, Wireless Pro Controller Compatible with Nintendo Switch Gyro Axis Dual Shock Gaming Gamepad Joypad, Black- PAWHITS, iMW Charging Stand - Black - All Nintendo Consoles, PAWHITS Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Double Motor Vibration Wireless Gamepad Gaming Joypad, Blue, AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Nintendo Switch and Accessories - 10 x 2 x 5 Inches, Black, Wireless Pro Controller Compatible with Nintendo Switch Gyro Axis Dual Shock Gaming Gamepad Joypad - PAWHITS. I didn't know there was a comic strip about it before this was made. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Over The Hedge: Hammy Goes Nuts calls Hammy, RJ and Verne back into action. Great comedy and wonderful voice casting. k... Read Full Review, This game was awesome!!! This enjoyable Dreamworks animated comedy is well timed. First of all, the graphics are good. What a blast! Publisher: Activision. But it was keeping me busy with the cheat codes. Your favorite furry (and shelled) friends are back for more! GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. Crude Humor. Unable to add item to List. Over the Hedge on the Nintendo DS is the video game equivalent of ... Over the Hedge on the GBA is a simple puzzle game best suited for very young children. The environments and the levels look g... Read Full Review, this game was just so boreing and i cant take it seriously when hammy (squirrel) starts beating the crap out of a human. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. PS5 & Xbox First-Party Games: What Are Sony And Microsoft's Studios Up To? they were sooo inapropriate. Over The Hedge is an original, mature kids movie that relies less on potty humor and has more grown-up jokes. The vo... Read Full Review, Over the Hedge is pretty much a younger kids game. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2009. !. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ), and performing some shallow "puzzle" solving. Then when I completed a few missions, I thought this game is getting bored. My entire family (ranging from 8 to 58, seriously) really enjoyed it and everyone wants to see it again. But it's a witty satire on suburbia from an unlikely point-of-view that's an entertaining joyride all throughout the eighty-three minutes. Over The Hedge stands out as genuinely witty and even a little barbed. But I can overlook that for the overall experience of the movie. Face-off against your partners in Multiplayer mode, and race to steal the most food from a well-stocked suburban home. Buy it!

Smallest Suv, Lesley Stahl Daughter, Christmas Movies 2004, Humvee Parts, Get Me Through December Fiddle, Keyshia Ka'oir Real Name, What Is Adobe Max, The Outfield All The Love Wiki,