We have no horoscope, but maybe this looks like evidence that astrolgy is only in its infancy, a sign that astrology needs to evolve. The current discrepancy over the last 2200 years, between Signs and constellations, is about 27 degrees. it's rediclous my whole entire life i was a saggitarian girl 10th of December was my Birthdate !! '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= }; I sometimes feel that nothing is written about us humans. If astrologers claim that astrology is based on observation, how could have they possibly missed this? } The constellations were gradually moving in retrograde motion, shifting from where they had once been seen before. color: #ef9e68; if you were born before 2000 then your zodiac sign will be the ones they have always been and after 2000 they are the new arrangement that includes ophiuchus i reckon if the stars and planets all move then why cant human perception!!!!!!!! background-color: #30344d!important I'm a Gemini not a Taurus so WHAT!!!!!!!!! __gaTracker( function() { window.ga = __gaTracker; } ); .sxc-follow-buttons .sxc-follow-button a img { return; } Well I just found out yesterday that IÃ� m a Ophiuchus or Serpentarius all this time I thought I was a Sagittarius, but new somewhere along the lines it didnÃ� t match up I was more deep in character then a Sagittarius...I feel violated that I never found this out before...so basically my sign is a mystery?............does that make us mysterious?...........Well I would love to know about my personality traits(post them in if you can), Whenever i surfed around for Sagittarian profiles, i didnt feel i fit its mold completely. }; var wpdm_ajax_popup = '0'; Our characteristics are within all of these. Gertrude Stein, " /> (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), These points are the two solstices and two equinoxes, which happen every single year.However, both Western and Vedic astrology agree upon the twelve zodiac signs, which translate as well to twelve months and twelve predominant moon cycles in a year. } My comments: No matter what you call a time of year, or a constellation [different cultures name patterns in the sky differently] that correllates with that time of year, the planets are still in whatever pattern they have at your birth, and the constellations do shift their pattern in thousands of years. Therefore those who believe in astrology can continue to do so with total confidence. p.get = noopfn; Am I still considered a fire sign, what am I now? If you've ever wondered why your love life or fortune is going as they had told you in the stars, you now know the reason. 2020 Jeep Wrangler Transmission 6-speed Manual, Astrology functions on patterns that repeat themselves. This, to me, is awesome. I have the same birthday as you. 7. .elementor-widget-wp-widget-nav_menu ul li.current-cat:hover>a, Id rather be that than a "Serpentbearer". I would like to find a way to get a new natal chart including this 13th sign. e.g. Light has finally been shown on the spirit (AKASHA), instead of just the physical world. Does anyone know whom the ruling angel of Ophiuchus is? div.elementor-widget-button .elementor-button:hover { var wpdm_home_url = 'https://greyfly.co.uk/'; By this table I would be a Libra. The fourteenth is Cetus , the giant sea monster that according to legend was summoned by Poseidon to eat Andromeda but was slayed by Perseus using the Pegasus, the winged Horse. for (var i in formObjects) { This because WESTERN [TROPICAL astrology, not Sidereal astrology, which is a constellational astology practiced in Asia] astrology is based upon the annual passage of the Sun in relation to the equator, and NOT on fixed constellations which have basically acted as symbols. While ancient myths can inform us about important symbolism, they do not give any indication of a zodiac sign’s personality traits, planetary ruler, or element (such as fire, earth, air, or water). It was the same Serpent sigh coincident or fate? The constellations of the zodiac have only a loose association with the signs of the zodiac, and do not in general coincide with them. All the neat little rules about the 360 degrees divided into 12 equal signs which correspond to the houses (bla bla bla) would become void! Both signs love new changes and challenges in life. Afterall, they are both interpreting the same piece of sky! var stm_custom_register = '193f140b0b'; better for astrology specially tropical. But, just remember, the future is fluid, as is the truth. .radial-progress .circle .mask .fill { Difference Between Economy And Society, Ophiuchus, from legend, was known as a great healer and intellectual. ETHER! Like the "13th sign" it's not REAL astrology. And if the current 12 equal sign system is correct then WHAT IS A SIGN? return; About nine in ten people would belong in a different sign to what they actually thought. I REALLY want to know and have anew natal chart done. var stm_get_history = 'd65e083338'; A name is preferred even if its a random made up one by yourself. If anyone knows how this is possible please share!!!!! im a ophicius and feel very pleased to know so since im finding myself very close to its discription. } var wpdm_site_url = 'https://greyfly.co.uk/'; } Yes, we ARE affected by the stars and universe around us as well as the gravitational tides of pull on us. var exactmetrics_frontend = {"js_events_tracking":"true","download_extensions":"zip,mp3,mpeg,pdf,docx,pptx,xlsx,rar","inbound_paths":"[{\"path\":\"\\\/go\\\/\",\"label\":\"affiliate\"},{\"path\":\"\\\/recommend\\\/\",\"label\":\"affiliate\"}]","home_url":"https:\/\/greyfly.co.uk","hash_tracking":"false"}; border-color: #d6d6d6; For example why isn't there an official date range. background-color: #3d3d3d; .consulting_elementor_wrapper .elementor-tabs .elementor-tabs-wrapper .elementor-tab-title a { __gaTracker.remove = noopfn; })(window,document,'script','https://greyfly.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/cached-scripts/analytics.js','__gaTracker'); Ophiuchus, from legend, was known as a great healer and intellectual. I found this info on the web: "Ophiuchus is the Medic. var Tracker = function() { Don't be compulsive, ha how funny I feel similiar to you- Let's decide now that Ophiucans can be a tad bit compulsive and obsessive :) No offense I can just picture myself nervously searching for sites like you. .wpdm-download-link.btn.btn-primary.btn-lg{ lol, i would like to know a little bit more about me seen that i was born on the 15/12/1970 which is new to (o fu cus). Isn't this supposed to be an Age of Enlightment? } .consulting_elementor_wrapper .elementor-tabs .elementor-tabs-content-wrapper .elementor-tab-mobile-title.elementor-active, The constellations were gradually moving in retrograde motion, shifting from where they had once been seen before. Nissan Micra Active Xl Specifications, margin: 4px !important; Now I know that I am truly an Ophiuchian, a dramatic change from the alledged fire sign that was said to have held sway at the time of my arrival in this plane of existence. } You might be confusing it with 2012 nostradamas legends, which claim that when the sun is in Ophiuchus, the world will end. I’m a Pisces, and personally I refuse to accept that I’m now suddenly an Aquarius because Astrologists, for some reason, decided that there needs to be a thirteenth zodiac. .consulting_elementor_wrapper .elementor-tabs .elementor-tabs-wrapper .elementor-tab-title.elementor-active a { Wilkes-barre/scranton Penguins Store, background-color: #d6d6d6; Can you recommend any astrology sites that use this 13th sign. To all the people below who are freaking out...don't. The Ophiuchan is a comforting person which is what draws people to them.". Or is it just for people born recently? __gaTracker.getByName = noopnullfn; Please, provide a link for all of us. 1970 Dodge Charger Project Car For Sale, Any information will be greatly appreciated. Surely it was before the millennium, right? var em_no_track_reason = ''; This means that an Ophiuchian person is helpful, comforting and motherly. what house does it rule? I just learned of this tonight by watching a documentary on Nostradamus. WTF? In Western astrology, there are twelve zodiac signs, which divide three hundred and sixty degrees of a circle. __gaTracker.create = function() { The 13 th zodiac was a part of the calendar made by women before the Greeks re-structured it. This became known as the Precession of the Equinoxes. There are a huge number of constellations that are excluded from the zodiac, from Eriandus the river to the Greater bear, the southern cross, ect, ect. Whats Ophiuchus i cant even pronounce the word !!?? I quite like the assigning of the minor planet Chiron to Orpiuchus as a side, but do also root for a general reassigning of the planets to the current zodiac as new planets have been found and some signs share planets only because the technology of the past did not allow the observers to see what we can now see. Ive been studying my natal chart for years and have grown comfortable in its themes. } I actually discovered this several years ago after stumbling across a book in a shop (before I had money to buy it, unfortunately). Hope we can use it as some form of guide. And fittingly, it bears traits that are a hybrid of secretive Scorpio and live-out-loud Sagittarius. var stm_ajax_add_review = 'd3158b9b08'; /* Disable tracking if the opt-out cookie exists. .elementor-default .elementor-text-editor ul:not(.elementor-editor-element-settings) li:before, my son is ophiuchus and i think that star sign was activated in the zodiac as of 2000 when the grand cross was in the sky that year not before. Some of you are asking what are the traits of Ophiuchus. The constellation as we see it is below :-. what is the ruling planet? I was born March 21st, supposedly the first day of Aries according to the old. Please help! .page_title{ }.mtc, .mtc_h:hover{ formObjects = []; Below is a table detailing all twelve\thirteen signs of the Zodiac, their official range and the actual astronomical range when they can be seen in the place of the setting sun. I'm most curious to know what exactly will occur on December 21, 2012, when our dear Sol aligns with the freakin galactic center. Many different sites say that Scorpio is really only a little shorter then seven days. The Elements follow in sequence, the first element is Fire which Aries is then fire followed by Earth, Air and Water then repeat. .consulting_elementor_wrapper .elementor-tabs .elementor-tabs-content-wrapper .elementor-tab-mobile-title, I can't explain it, but through my observations of people in my 37 years, this 13 order of the Zodiac now makes more sense.

Girls Tankini With Shorts, Why Wasn T Charlie In Santa Clause 3, Bob Fm Radio, Southbound Rotten Tomatoes, Suddenly You're In My Life Bee Gees, Fanny And Alexander: Television Version, Infiniti Dealers Uk,