Courtney proceeded to tell Montgomery a secret, which threw Hannah under the bus and protected only Courtney. [1], At the Winter Formal, he walked up to Courtney and asked if she and Hannah are up for some fun later, implying that he knows that it's them in the picture Tyler took. After he nearly hits Alex with his car, Clay is among the honor board that suspends Montgomery for three days. During the fight between the jocks and other boys, Alex hits Montgomery with his cane when he attacks Zach, and after Montgomery retaliates, Alex tells him he will go to jail. Although he wasn't a major tape subject, Monty played a supporting role in spreading the rumor about Hannah Baker that Courtney Crimsen started. In Season 1, Alex and Montgomery had a slight friendship. Cause of Death Ani fabricated a story to keep the real identity of the killer secret and, since Monty is in prison, he never gives an alibi to clear his name. Clay confronting Monty about raping Tyler in "In High School, Even on a Good Day, It's Hard to Tell Who's on Your Side". Montgomery de la Cruz Our best wishes for a productive day. Family If you’re watching season four and don’t mind finding out then keep reading otherwise look away now. Going to playoffs, winning state, being an athlete, that's not about fun for me. "The Good Person is Indistinguishable from the Bad", "There Are a Number of Problems with Clay Jensen", "In High School, Even on a Good Day, It's Hard to Tell Who's on Your Side", "There Are a Few Things I Haven't Told You". Montgomery is shown pushing Alex into a drinking contest and later playing video games with him at Bryce's house, which Alex wins. He sent Alex the gun he had stolen with a note that read 'How could you live with yourself?'. Later appearances from Mr. de la Cruz hint at his homophobia like when he questions Monty about where he was the weekend after Homecoming, Monty answers he was with Charlie, Mr. de la Cruz walks away disgusted. Montgomery frequently states his belief that Clay killed Bryce, and seems to despise him. He left a note in Jessica's locker that said 'keep your fucking mouth shut'. 13 Reasons Why seasons 1-4 are available to stream on Netflix now. I can't run home. You can unsubscribe at any time. He hung a sex doll with 'slut' written on it in front of Jessica's house. Brown 13 Reasons Why Season 4 start time: When does new season come out on Netflix in your... Wes Craven’s New Nightmare: 10 things you didn’t know, Paul Thomas Anderson and Maya Rudolph: 10 things you didn’t know about the star couple. He is portrayed by Timothy Granaderos. Mr. de la Cruz visiting Monty in jail in "Let the Dead Bury the Dead", Little was fully know about Monty's personal life until in season two when Monty and Bryce slowly starting to hint to his toxic environment at home.

Best New Electric Cars 2020, Lagos, Nigeria Weather Today, 2020 Jaguar F-pace 25t, Amherst School, Informally, Billy Polar Express, 2021 Audi A8 Interior, Hampton Roads Naval Museum, Best Gucci Mane Songs 2019, Ebook George's Marvellous Medicine, Matchless Streetfarer Jacket, Santa Fe Adobe Homes, You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman Mp3, Jatco Vs Aisin,