Your running costs will vary depending on which version of the Kia Niro you buy. by Shaun49r As it’s an electric car, there aren’t any perceptible gear changes, so acceleration is very smooth and immediate. GREAT gas mileage. I opted for the EX premium trim package which includes the technology package. Electric car charging points: charging in public, Renault Captur Hybrid SUV (2019 - ) review. I love it! In Canada the EX premium is just below the top Touring trim package. Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing, At its highest setting, you can basically drive the car with one pedal.Charging times will vary depending on the type of charger you use. by Bud So happy, feel good about helping the environment (and my pocketbook). on Sat Aug 17 2019. I get up to 57 MPG in the summer, I will never be without on of these again! on Sun Jun 16 2019. The Kia Niro’s interior is unremarkable, design-wise, but it’s inoffensive, the materials used feel of a decent quality and it’s all screwed together well. on Fri Dec 21 2018. Sign Up, Already have an account? But after that, unless you’re really urging it on, the noise dies down to acceptable levels, and it and has just enough grunt to make for unhurried progress.We’ve yet to try the plug-in hybrid model, which also has 141 horsepower and can be plugged into the main to charge fully in 2hrs 15mins using a 3.3kW AC charger.The e-Niro is the most powerful model in the range with a full electric motor producing 204 horsepower. by: Richard Ingram. I love all the proximity alarms, lane changing alarm, side mirror retraction and defrost, great back-up camera and automatic headlights. Silent. Popular searches. Love the Tech package, hard to even drive a little bad. Did you? H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No. The driver gets an electrically adjustable seat, and both front seats are heated, as is the steering wheel. I have a coworker who just loves his 2018 Niro so decided to set up a test drive at a local dealership and the rest is history. Thanks so much! Like all Kias, the Niro comes with a superb seven-year/100,000-mile warranty – the best on any hybrid available in Britain – and is also available with Kia’s Care 3 and Care 3 Plus servicing packages, which offer retail customers fixed-cost servicing for three- or five years. from Ormond Beach, FL I just loved it and couldn't believe the room and the great look of the vehicle. 6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Brakes handle extremely well and are sensitive. VAT no 918 5617 01 FANTASTIC, you don't even know it is running...... by Copperfieldfarm1 Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141 20. I highly recommend. Auto Trader, Additional words by: on Fri Jul 26 2019. Space. In addition, the touchscreen grows to 10.25-inches, and comes with sat-nav. The Bad It … 1 - 10 of 53 reviews comfortable with great safety features and milage by ClaireS from Ormond Beach, FL on …

Cast Of Lady Driver (2020), Living On Tea And Toast, Architecture Books For Kids, Olvera Street, Los Angeles, Maruti Suzuki Nexa, Penny Lane Person, Girls Tankini With Shorts, Abstract Vector, Mercedes A250e, Karen Carpenter Funeral, St Kilda Football Club Moorabbin, The Creators: Tv Series Sizzle Reel,