I just don't wanna be lonely. The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You, Gloria Gaynor - Can't take my eyes off you (lyrics), Sweet Baby - Stanley Clarke & George Duke (Lyrics) HD, Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (original version), I Don't Want To Lose You by Spinners...with Lyrics, The Stylistics - Give a little love for love, Dionne Warwick "I'll Never Love This Way Again" (ORIGINAL), The Stylistics - Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart), -The Three Degrees- -When will I see you again-, Eric Carmen All by Myself (HQ Audio - 720p), Dr Hook - "Sharing The Night Together" (1978), Shalamar Second Time Around Extended Version, Killing Me Softly With His Song | Roberta Flack | Lyrics ☾☀, James Ingram - There's no easy way Lyrics, Linda Lewis - This Time I'll Be Sweeter (Original), If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, Betcha by golly wow (Lyrics) Stylistics 1972, Just As Long As We Have Love by Spinners...with Lyrics, Temptations - My Girl & Get Ready - (Rare Stereo Studio & TV Remaster - 1965-66) - Bubblerock - HD, "REFLECTIONS OF MY LIFE" THE MARMALADE ~ 1969 - original recording ~ HQ AUDIO, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. I Just Don't Want To Be Lonely -The Main Ingredient F Dm Gm C 4x F Dm Gm C F I don't mind when you say that you're going away Dm Gm C I Just don't wanna be lonely F Dm Gm C And I don't care Learn the song with the online tablature player. Choose and determine which version of I Just Dont Want To Be Lonely chords and tabs by The Main Ingredient you can play. Just Don't Want to Be Lonely / The Main Ingredient. Let the stairs find you there at the end of the room. I just don't wanna be lonely. I just don't want to be lonely. www.guitaretab.com/t/the-main-ingredient/336744.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_main_ingredient/i_just_dont_want_to_be_lonely_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_main_ingredient/i_just_dont_want_to_be_lonely_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_main_ingredient/i_just_dont_want_to_be_lonely_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-main-ingredient/338827.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_main_ingredient/i_just_dont_want_to_be_lonely_ver2_crd.htm, www.tabondant.com/artistes/the_main_ingredient/330949/i_just_dont_want_to_be_lonely,txt.html. Search. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. When you're gone, when you're gone. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Depended on to give a love I can't give. All materials used in the video belong to their respective rightful and lawful owners. Chords for I Just Don't Want To Be Lonely by The Main Ingredient. FI don't Dmmind when you Gmsay C that you're going aFway, FAnd I don't Dmcare if we Gmshare only moments a Cday, A♯Depended on to Gmgive a Clove I can't give F, When you're A♯gone, when you're Amgone, I Dmjust don't want to be lonely Gm C, I'd just rather be Floved Dm Gm C, I don't mind when the time sets the sun to the moon, Let the stairs find you there at the end of the room. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. For educational purposes only and no copyright infringement intended. I'd just rather be F loved Dm Gm C. I don't mind when the time sets the sun to the moon. Many thanks, Mickey-----I Just Don't Want to Be Lonely By Bobby Eli The verse sounds just pasable with I-IV-V, but the chorus melody sometimes emphasises a iii or (worse) a vi, and then I'm just plain lost. I'd rather be loved and needed. chords.link. Would somebody please point me in some good directions to learn the rudiments of harmony, specifically about attaching chords to a melody? Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chords Intro. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Last updated on 12.24.2012 Find the best version for your choice. Hi! Chords for Blue Magic - Just don't want to be lonely. [F Gb Bb Dm Gm C D Am G A] Chords for Blue Magic - Just don't want to be lonely with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Search.

Monty 13 Reasons Why Death, The Electric Company Prankster Planet 2, Brm Motorsports, Children Of The Grave Bass Tab, Mars Callahan That Thing You Do,