However, Abronye state assets retrieval squad had a tip of and when they went there ,the garage owner told them it was John Dumelo who brought the car there. See photos of the commander, Francis Omata; The campaign against the SARS in Nigeria has gotten a new turn as now citizens are been killed. There were rumors after the wedding of how John had jilted one Frances, who happens to be the cousin of his colleague actor James Gardiner. The actor admitted that he was dating the cousin of James Gardiner before meeting his wife. John Dumelo recently won the NDC primary election in the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency. You have successfully subscribed to receive the pulse.com.gh newsletter pulse.com.gh, Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily, I am not against my son's music career, I am only guiding him - Kwesi Arthur's father. The farmer and aspiring politician who was a guest on Yvonne Okoro’s cooking show said the pregnancy was not planned. Dr Amani Abou-Zeid celebrating 75th anniversary of the Fifth Pan-African Congress, Take this quiz and you will find out your favorite sportsman, Former Masters champion Scott tests positive for Covid-19. Sterling Bank Plc Marketer Wale Dosunmu & Wife Remanded In Agodi Ibadan Prison, Horror As Wife Stabs Sleeping Husband To Death In Katsina, She Pours Water On Me To Disturb My Sleep – Frustrated Husband Laments, Evil Housewife Kills Husband In Katsina State, A-List Nollywood Actresses Are Jealous On Movie Set, They Are Scary – Budding Actress Nazo Ekezie Confesses, Nigerian Sierra Leonean Singer Dija And Husband Rotimi On Vacation(Photos). This website uses cookies to improve your experience. According to a Daily Guide report, a V8 belonging to the national security was found in his possession. NsromaMedia.com gathered that John Dumelo who also manages a real estate company, uses his Tundra Pick-up car mainly for his contraction duties. The two however welcomed their first child, John Dumelo Junior six months after their unexpected marriage. The actor said when he broke up with Frances, his relationship with Gifty became more serious. https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1318713179543760898?s=19. We surfed around for the luxurious cars in his garage, check them out: PHOTOS: See how Sarkodie’s daughter celebrated her first birthday, PHOTOS: American prostitute, ‘Mya’ passes off as Moesha Boduong, I Was Paid Gh500 For My First Movie Role But Ended Up Taking Only Gh50 Home : John Dumelo Narrates Career Story, Fine Girl Na Wagyieme Saa No : Ghanaians Fight Delay For Tagging John Dumelo’s Wife As A Slay Queen, #ShotsFired: Delay Tags John Dumelo’s Wife Gifty As A Slay Queen | WATCH, Take A Look At John Dumelo’s Beautiful Elder Sister | WATCH, The Dumelos Assemble To Raise The Bar For Family Goals And We Are Loving It | PHOTO, John Dumelo’s Baby Came Through Dripping With His Car And Smiles | PHOTOS. John Dumelo promised […] They asked him to call him and when he came and was questioned about the car, he told them he bought from a garage at spinters road , however, upon further questioning he confessed that it was the first lady ,Lordina Mahama who gave it to him. John Dumelo (born February 3, 1984) is a Ghanaian actor, farmer and politician. John was known to own a huge American Tundra 2009 edition but over a short period of time, the “4Play” actor has added quite a number of cars. H.E. The excited father shared precious photos on his Instagram page with the sweetest caption. John Dumelo shocked Ghanaians to the core when he got married to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu on 12th May 2018. Privacy Policy and European users agree to data transfer policy. Submit your stories now via social or: Thank you! Dumelo is filthy rich but unfortunately, he has been saddled in a controversial state vehicle scandal. Peace of Imam whom for some months now has been against the government of Buhari shared pictures of some citizens who have been currently killed. John Dumelo: Why I Impregnated My Wife Before Wedding. On April 1st 2014, he emerged as the first Ghanaian to hit a million likes on Facebook. Fast Forward, Protesters took the campaign to the Lekki Airport as soldiers are killing peaceful protesters. Per to the video he shared on social media, the actor turned politician was seen striding in the muddy waters that have displaced residents and left many stranded. Join the NsromaMedia.Com investigations have revealed that John Dumelo owns a number of houses in Accra and in the Volta region where hails from. If John is able to acquire the private jet as we are told, his name will go down in history as the first movie star to own a private jet in Ghana and probably West Africa. Eyewitness? The report further indicated that he took it to a garage to change the colour and certain features to deceive the state […] Nigerians residing in Rome, Texas, Ohio, and Toronto have also staged #EndSARS protests in their various localities, demanding for an end to police brutality in Nigeria as well as a total reform of the police force. He also owns a fashion line J.Melo which was launched a couple of years ago. Dumelo said he was just a friend of Gifty Mayunwa Nkornu who was dating another man at that time. African Actor/Director, businessman and philanthropist twitter: @johndumelo1 instagram: @johndumelo1 [email protected] But Nigeria’s very own DJ Switch bravely went live over the internet with a lot of viewers to reveal the name of the commander who was in charge at the very moment of the massacre. John Dumelo: Why I Impregnated My Wife Before Wedding Ghanaian actor John Dumelo has finally revealed why his wife gave birth exactly six months after wedding. Parliamentary candidate on the ticket of the NDC for the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency, John Dumelo has sympathized with flood victims in his area. The actor's wife was standing by the door waiting for him to come out of their house. Your email address will not be published. When the team asked for her number to inquire about it ,Dumelo begged them not to call her . The wife of actor and politician John Dumelo has shared a video in which her husband was spotted playfully ignoring her as she pleaded for a photo. The newest and mind blowing addition to John’s garage is a brand new C300 Mercedes Benz 2012 model which is what he is cruising in town presently. The actor admitted that he was dating the cousin […] John Dumelo and his wife Gifty are celebrating their son, John Jnr’s first birthday. “John wants to own a private jet before the end of this year and he is really serious about it” a close source said. Prior to the incident last night, CCTV cameras had been removed earlier on in the day, lights were out probably making sure there would not be any incriminating evidence to what was about to be done. 177,286 talking about this. The happy couple exchanged smiles as John disappeared from his fabulous wife to avoid getting late. Anyway, you guys are married now so we dont need your explanation, It is very childish of you to be explaining away why you impregnate ur wife. AFrican men grow up, Dumelo..any need to talk of about your premarital sex?abeg keep it yourself, Your email address will not be published. “Well I did, I think it’s just the honourable thing to do, just to say this is what it is”  – he told Yvonne Okoro . Watch as she revealed the name of the commander; Lekki massacre: watch as DJ Switch reveals the name of the commander in charge of the massacre, A post shared by Yaw Fran Qie (@yawfranqie) on Oct 21, 2020 at 1:36am PDT.

Pointsbet (asx), Institute Of International Education Jobs, Patterns In Comparative Religion Pdf, Keno Past Results, Hansel Bmw Staff, Nottingham Forest Manager History,