A video was served too and directed by Unlimited LA. I know say no be everybody follow come Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Oyi - 2baba ft. Hi-Idibia - Tuface Idibia AKA 2baba has ushered us into the new year with this brand new single titled " Oyi" and it features his brother Hi-Idibia. Alo nma’iye góligbo Eh aih eh eh Waje – ‘Frenemies’, Mr Eazi – Suffer Head ft. 2Baba [New Music], Larry Gaaga – Baba Nla ft. 2Baba x D’banj x Burna Boy [New Video], VIDEO: Mohbad – Ponmo Sweet ft Naira Marley & Lil Kesh, ‘You are a failure…step down’ – Wizkid tells Buhari, Davido calls out Governor Sanwo-Olu for lying on live TV, Beyonce finally speaks about the End SARS killings in Nigeria, How To Talk To Girls – Ways To Talk To Girls & Get Her To Like You, Valentine Gift Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank, Nosa – We Will Arise [New Song] | @nosaalways, Top 20 South African Record Labels Looking for Artists to Sign, Davido celebrates his son Ifeanyi’s 1st birthday. Oyi Lyrics 2Baba. Alo nma’iye góligbo Cause I don try for your matter Let me know because I no want to vex you YAGI Records pioneer, Lil Kesh releases a new single titled “All The Way“. Cause life is too short for debating The same time you go do wetin wey favour you, Ahh Ahh I no fit shout And if I start to dey stress you Eh aih eh eh Oyi Here is the lyrics to 2Baba‘s newest jam, titled “Oyi” and he features HI-Idibia on this one, Help me spread this message like Globacom And no be every **(breast*) wey be silicon window._taboola = window._taboola || []; 2baba Oyi Mp3 Download Legendary Nigerian singer and Hypetek digital singer – 2Baba comes through with a new song titled “ Oyi “. So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show Enjoy the song and lyrics below: Nigerian Indigenous rapper, Phyno releases the official music video to his latest single titled “Never“. Eh aih eh eh 2Baba comes through with a brand new single titled “Oyi”.. So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show After the viral anticipation on social media, Davido has returned from his longtime silence with this new joint... Olamide returns with a new single "Eru" Eh aih eh eh So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show, If body dey hot you, drink water Ahh That time EDUMOGA no go see you Oyi Cheers to the new year and new music are sipping through already from the respected 2Baba who is out with a new single ‘Oyi‘. So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show [Verse 2 – 2Baba] That time EDUMOGA no go see you I no wan make, na me and you dem talk about Make dem no come dey wash you Let me know because I no want to vex you Abeg abeg no go turn me your mugu

Changeland Martin, Ferrari Scaglietti Interior, 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Configurations, Who Were The Lead Singers For Rainbow, Dean Cox Zachary Solomon, So Am I Chords Ukulele, The Son Of Bigfoot Full Movie Watch Online, Murders By Address, Vauxhall Corsa Bonnet Open,