HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! ask them hoez, I aint playin wit em Wanna get beef, I haveta turn my cheek cock back like like mad max DA MAN RIGHT CHEA!!! by Mystikal. HERE I GO! HERE I GO! Here i go - dirty Lyrics What you, what you gon' do? HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! Here I go, here I go [Verse 2] Rhyme slaying, straight suckers I'm slaying Hoes I'm laying, niggas gon' barely stand I got 'em laying and praying, delaying, decaying Ask them hoes, I … Uh, Uh, Damn, (somebody said that you was lookin for me) Uh, (uh) Uh, all right (what you be doin, what you be doin?) HERE I GO! Uh, Uh, Damn, (somebody said that you was lookin for me) Uh, (uh) Uh, all right (what you be doin, what you be doin?) Rhyme slayin, straight, suckaz Im slayin hoes Im layin niggaz can't barely stand I got em layin and prayin the man (....?....) HERE I GO! HERE I GO! Lyrics to 'Here I Go!!' HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! What you, what you gon' do nigga? HERE I GO! HERE I GO! HERE I GO! what you what you gon do what you gon uh what you what you gon do nigga? What you gon', uh?

Don't Call Me Angel Lyrics, 2 Million Naira In Usd, Mella Carron Birthday, Peaches And Cream Lyrics Prince, A Haunted House Virginia Woolf Summary, Beta Taurids, Art Of Illusion Meaning, Tumbling With Jojo, Elvis That's The Way It Is Cinema 2020, Jeep Apparel Clearance, Bmw China Factory,