After reading the review from someone with the same problem, we were skeptical that the issue would be resolved in our favor. Had my mom call only to tell her nothing can be done because the way I swung the club it shredded the club. But, if it's good, good. The company's filing status is listed as Expired and its File Number is 341031 ZZ. These guys were the only ones with any stock. Mike helped me from…". Told to take defective pair now & return them once new pair on order arrives. About See All. NO ONE else had this size in football cleats on the entire island, in fact no one even carries a size above 13 (Sports Authority). From Business: Just Bring your knives in and YOU'LL SEE the difference. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. We needed a size 14 for our son. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. We rent and sell e-bikes from Trek and Electra. The gals working are always very on top of the guests and make sure that they have everything they need. 4. I came in for wrestling shoes, the only selection they had was matflex 5's. These guys were the only ones with any stock. Sporting Goods Store in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Manager/owner? "Just went here last night about 30 minutes before closing. The store was absolutely empty but the two ladies were just talking at the counter instead of trying to help me out. [email protected] 808.731.6335. Ideal for Adults and Children, COCOCITY 12 Pcs Reflective Armbands Safety Strap High Visibi, Phone Armband Sleeve Best Running Sports Arm Band Strap Holder Pouch Case Gifts for Exercise Workout Fits iPhone 6 6S 7 8 X Plus iPod Android Samsung Galaxy S8 S9 Note 5 9 Edge. Will never buy from them again. As a supplier of sporting goods to the state of Hawaii since 1989, our mission is to provide the local sporting enthusiast with a competitive alternative to current sources of sporting goods by offering name-brand merchandise. 522 people follow this. Honolulu Hawaii (808) 447-9123 Live Life Active Manta5 E-BIKE ON WATER Experience the freedom of riding the Manta5 XE-1 ELECTRIC-ASSIST E-BIKE on the open water. While in the store I was…” more, “ range and they're very chunky looking. Ok what? High Viz Rucksack Cover With Reflective Tape, Cikyner USB Rechargeable Led Reflective Belt, Night Running Lights for Runners High Visibility Safety Gear for Running with Two Reflective Armbands, Ideal for Night Running, Cycling, Hiking, Jogging, EYNOCA LED Armband- 4 Pack Running Light for Runners, High Visibility Reflective Armbands for Running Accessories for Women, Runners Gifts for Night Running, Cycling, Dog Walking, Jogging, BTR Reflective Running and Cycling High Vis Gilet. See more of Sports Gear Warehouse on Facebook. I'm all about supporting locally owned shops which is why I went there. Plus, as a bonus, no one does helmet recertification on the island. Yeah, the helmet is good for 10 years, but why would I want to buy a brand new helmet that I need to recertify?? From snorkeling gear to drybags, we have everything you need to explore the ocean. Bought a used driver to practice some golf swings at Bayview. These are ads for products you'll find on Amazon.co.uk. Let us gear you up for your next adventure! After reading the review from someone with the same problem, we were skeptical that the issue would be resolved in our favor. We'll include a free sharpening in the purchase. My boys are just starting out into the sporting world. :p She deserves it though! They don't care about the customer! But, if it's good, good. He filled in a large old pressure ding on the bottom of the board, and even…", "I had read a lot of negative reviews and heard from close friends that Platos workers do not buy much stuff from you, so I was hesitant to go not knowing if I would sell anything. Established in 2004. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 4.4 out of 5 stars 15. Store Home Contact Us Store Policies Returns Shipping Employee Service Awards Parking Info. Prices ranging from $70 to a little over $100! Perhaps they read the review and changed their ways - either way, these guys are on it and it is always great to support LOCAL BUSINESSES instead of Sports Authority. BEWARE! The principal is Wallace H. Nakamoto. Was still charged 20% restocking fee when leaving with defective item. Some colours are Prime eligible. With Sports Authority having recently closed you would think that the owner would have dictated an all hands on deck effort to make the store more customer useful and appealing. Shop All Merchandise Men's Apparel Women's Apparel Kid's Apparel Accessories Supplies Gift Cards Size Chart. So, I have no experience in this, besides whatever research I do. This is my opinion. Golf, camping, hiking, biking, martail arts and more. said they were ordered; although no estimate for delivery was available. Not Now. Kona Sports Center provides a unique selection of quality brands and products for the relentless adventurer. Product Selection/Quality **** + 1/2 (Four and a Half) Two employees were on our immediate left talking story to each other rather than greeting us and asking us if we needed help. I was on a mission to purchase a personalized football jersey for my boo birthday. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Perfect for a 6 year old. Log In. He didn't stand up to show any respect and didn't seem to care what I had to sa. I went in to get set up and start golfing. 94-209 Hopoe Pl. (808) 686-9559. The store was absolutely empty but the two ladies were just talking at the counter instead of trying to help me out.The place is EXTREMELY overpriced as well. The customer service is always INCREDIBLE. So, I have no experience in this, besides whatever research I do. Omoto reels are of excellent quality. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a guy at the counter who asked if I needed any help. We are one of the…, Yeah, they're still open & still have the same hours of operation listed. We bought a brand new pair of soccer shoes for my 6 year old after searching the whole island. If the cleats are crap because I spent $50 each for them, then lesson learned. They were helpful to my family and I, every time. I have a boutique on IG and had not been selling any…", "My husband and I have been to Hawaii several times but this was the first time we…", "I just walked in with my girlfriend cuz she wanted to buy some shirt. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. I've probably been in this store about 5 times. Check out adidas soccer, basketball, baseball, football, training and lifestyle product at a great value. I believe that the floor employees are great people; they just haven't been held to any standard by the owner/manager. All the other stores either didn't have any in stock, or there was only two to three options to pick from. Remember to Bring…. Go check 'um out! The company has 1 principal on record. Clerk said item had not been ordered. I've had a 9ft board for a while and wanted to transition to a smaller board with better handling on bigger waves and much more maneuverable. Sports Gear had exactly what we needed.Gave it 4 stars because the hours. We live in Kailua but will do future sport shoping on the Honolulu side. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The owner…", "I was recommended roots and relics by my neighbor....what a good call! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Cat In The Hat Netflix, Color Esperanza 2020, 2020 Bmw X7 Xdrive50i Price, 2017 Volt Premier For Sale, Msi Optix Mpg27cq2 Release Date, Serie A Scoreboard, Drifting Techniques, Zira Bot, 2012 Chevy Volt Price,