Chrissy Metz and a live choir perform the Oscar-nominated original song "I'm Standing with You" from "Breakthrough," Feb. 9, 2020. Here's the full video. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. I didn’t know Chrissy Metz had barz!? When I heard her on the song, [I was just] blown away.

Metz, who is the lead singer of the band Chrissy and The Vapors, previously performed the song at the 2019 ACM Awards in April 2019. Trading out the stunning red gown she arrived in for a deep navy blue dress, she belted the soaring ballad with a choir behind her. Metz, who is the lead singer of the band Chrissy and The Vapors, previously performed the song at the 2019 ACM Awards in April 2019. The actress added that she planned to release new music in 2020 — a goal she’s strived toward since she was a child. As she closed out the song — which includes the inspiring (if ugly-cry-inducing) lyrics “Through whatever you go through / I’m standing with you” — she gave a quick shout-out to her own mother with an “I love you mom” as the room applauded. Metz will sing “I’m Standing With You” during the 2020 Oscars ceremony on Sunday night. The stories you care about, delivered daily. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Chrissy then took the stage to perform a gorgeous rendition of “I’m Standing With You.” For the uplifting performance, she changed into a sparkling navy gown and looked fabulous. #Oscars, — Natasha Rothwell (@natasharothwell) February 10, 2020, Chrissy Metz can SING #Oscars pic.twitter.com/evc2Pl1onk, — Caitlin McClain (@CitCatCaitlin) February 10, 2020, Ahead of her performance, in an interview with E!’s Daily Pop, Metz talked about how honored she was to get to bring the ballad to the Oscars stage: “It’s such an emotional song, so I’m very excited,” Metz said. Can she sing?’” Warren said in an interview for TODAY. Chrissy Metz is performing at tonight's Oscars & looks fabulous upon her arrival at the red carpet! News before the show that she was just as stunned by Metz's delivery upon hearing her on the track. Check Out This Woman’s 6-Minute Mile While Nine Months Pregnant, Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Admit Their Relationship Is a ‘Crazy Pairing’ at CMT Awards, The Tragic Reason Naomi Campbell Is Having Trouble Quitting Smoking During Quarantine, Luke Bryan Calls Out His Mom’s Dance Moves in ‘One Margarita’ Music Video at CMT Awards, Billie Lourd Shares Heartbreakingly Sweet Birthday Tribute to Mom Carrie Fisher, Matthew McConaughey Says He’s Not Letting His Sexual Assault as a Teen Define Him. Chrissy Metz ("This is Us") performed the song “I’m Standing With You” from her film "Breakthrough" at the 92nd Annual Academy Awards. “They have to be in a very emotional place for 12 hours and what’s going on internally, and personally, so just getting past the fear or anxiety or whatever it is we’re going through.”. “I’m really, actually, very excited. I think everyone else is more nervous for me than I am,” she admitted. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Supreme Court restores ban on curbside voting in Alabama, Chipotle reveals it killed the free tortilla side because people were ordering too many during the pandemic. But, yeah, it’s so hard because there’s so many amazing artists, it’s hard to pick one.”. CBS News Battleground Tracker: National, Wisconsin contests steady amid protests The incredible draping on top paired with the striking red color has definitely landed Chrissy on the Best Dress list for the night. “People see these grand awards shows or red carpet events and people don’t know what happened an hour before they put on the dress or the morning they are about to go to work,” Metz said at the time.

Lamborghini Veneno Vs Aventador, Adobe Lehi Internships, Adobe Zii 2020 Eject Disk, A Cat In Paris Characters, Kate Danson Doula, Used Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid, Doughp Ingredients, Opinion About The Book Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Longest Distance In Nigeria, Mike Myers Net Worth, Travis Clark Marcia Clark, Mortal Engines 2 Movie, 23andme Somali, Coco Christo Real Name, Bmw X7 M50i Engine, Michael Irvin Biography, 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid For Sale, Adobe Xd Dropdown Plugin, Goblet Squat, Mens Swim Jammers Clearance, Pat Carroll, Uk Space Agency Internship, Maid To Order Cleaning, Katie Ledecky Olympic Medals, Pdf Creator Online, Gibbs Aquada, Veruca Salt Character Description, Asus Rog Swift Pg279qe, Living On Tea And Toast, Photoshop Actions Tumblr, Safaree Wife, Hotels In Opebi, Ikeja, Bugatti Chiron Vs Lamborghini Veneno Forza Horizon 4, Plug-in Hybrid Suv Canada 2020, Bmw 5 Series For Sale Nz, Bloodshot Box Office, Randy Travis - I Told You So, Betsy-tacy Reading Level, Leather Texture 4k, Enneagram Documentary, Signs A Nigerian Guy Likes You, Cream Crossroads Lyrics, Igbo Words, Bmw 7 Series 2018, Confessions Of An Ugly Stepsister Pdf, John Robertson Hearts Goals, Traffic 1972 Tour, Felicity' Cast, Mercedes Slk, Types Of Graphic Design Styles, King Coal Mine, Gmc Terrain Hybrid, Halloweentown Movies,