!”, And a few of her celebrity pals chimed in in the comment section. (They were also behind the flight-attendant look she wore in the "Toxic" music video!). Get a daily dose of style right in your inbox. by Mekishana Pierre this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. The star’s long blonde hair is styled in voluminous loose waves and she is sporting a heavy black smokey eye. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. The comments below have not been moderated. Besides working on her yoga practice, Spears explained that she is also planning on running more in the new year. I'd be lying if I said her outfit hasn't been ingrained into my brain from the moment I saw it as a kid. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Treat yourself to the perfect entertainment bundle with NOW TV's offers, Get a discount code to save on your internet security, Discover a range of promo codes on kitchen appliances, Find Just Eat's special deals and offers this week, Listen to podcasts and books for less with these offers. 8 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Fans showed support for the “Toxic” singer in the comment section. Another wrote, “Queen of never forgetting her eyeshadow and choker.”. The singer was just 19 years old when she gave the memorable performance of "I'm a Slave 4 U" holding an albino Burmese python. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Warehouse worker found dirty footprints among shipment of Bakewell tarts five days before 39 Vietnamese... 'Why didn't they tell us to leave or refuse entry? Reptilian: Britney Spears also dropped a quick snake dance move before heading out for dinner with beau Sam Asghari Wednesday night in  Instagram post. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, shared some of her fitness goals for 2020, Britney Spears Shows Off Dress She Got for Christmas: ‘I Love Modeling New Clothes’, Britney Spears Shares Workout Video, Reveals She’s Lost 5 Lbs. “I just flew in from a trip with my family and I ran a 6.8 speed outside my house for a 100 meter yard dash … I did 6 in high school so I’m trying to gain speed !!! Joe Biden breaks silence on... 'Vote Trump or we will come after you!' While we're coming up on almost 20 years since the iconic performance, we still can't get over her outfit. Britney managed to sing an entire song in the eye-popping outfit while holding the giant python casually draped around her neck. RELATED: Britney Spears Shares Workout Video, Reveals She’s Lost 5 Lbs. The Halloween reveal comes one day after the Oops!...I Did It Again star dropped a snake-like dance move before heading out for a date night with her beau, Sam Asghari. learning to trust and letting someone else hold your body ? !!! !!! Devoted mother-of-four, 31, dies from brain cancer after her chemotherapy was stopped for three months due... Heartbroken father pleads with NHS hospitals not to delay lifesaving treatments due to Covid after his... Support for your immune health from an innovative supplement - a story of gut instinct. 19 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease Jesse Tyler Ferguson added, “Happy new year queen!”. 2 hours ago, by Samantha Brodsky Because my 21st birthday took place on midnight of Halloween, I knew I had to go all out to replicate her! First look: Spears revealed her Alice In Wonderland costume the day after Halloween, Creepy cool: The Toxic singer also shared a video of her walking through the store where she bought her Halloween ensembles, Quick glimpse: Spears wandered around the store filming costumes and scary accessories. EXCLUSIVE: 'She doesn't want to talk about John Leslie. In the snap, Spears could be seen giving her man a kiss on the head decked out as Maleficent, who was played magnificently by Angelina Jolie in the 2014 hit fantasy film and in the 2019 sequel, Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil. Published: 02:04 BST, 22 November 2019 | Updated: 07:33 BST, 22 November 2019. Now, some three weeks later, she returned to the social media platform to make the big reveal on a second ensemble she wore during the spooky night. the singer captioned the Instagram post. 3 hours ago, by Erin Cullum Spears, 37, captioned a quick boomerang video of the couple that she shared on Instagram. !!!! For her performance, she walked the stage in an olive-green, ab-baring bralette and bejeweled booty shorts. “Could i come?” Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi asked. Mother abandons her newborn baby in Italian hospital after the child tested positive for Covid-19. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above 6 hours ago, by Kara Kia For the quick selfie, Asghari could only be seen from the neck up wearing a set of headphones. Her green set was designed by famed costume designers Kurt and Bart. Mother-of-two, 44, hanged herself after becoming paranoid teachers were criticising her for being too strict... Student, 20, is found dead in his halls at Coventry University eight days after Cambridge academic's... Housing BOOM... before the bust: Average UK home is worth £239,000 as lockdown buying frenzy raises prices... Will Covid-19 break the 'triple lock'? , It's Been 19 Years, and We Still Can't Stop Talking About Britney Spears's 2001 VMAs Look, Outfit Obsession: Tracee Ellis Ross Ups the Ante For Sneakerheads With Her Matching Mask, The Meet the Parents Cast Reunited to Talk Milking Cats and Another Possible Sequel, Julia Roberts's Iconic Pretty Woman Boots Are Being Auctioned Off, There Should Be No More Questions Asked About Clare Crawley's Self-Love Promise Ring, It's Officially a Perfect Day: The Legally Blonde Cast Reunited For the First Time Since 2001. The singer also commented on the beautiful weather in her Instagram caption. 'Just doing the snake before dinner !!!!!!' Amid Wellness Treatment. 'I was also Maleficent for Halloween with this sexy guy @samasghari #tbt,' she captioned a photo of herself decked out in the proper garb next to beau Sam Asghari. ': Barnsley pensioner, 83, slams new Tier-3 lockdown for South Yorkshire saying 'I've... One in ten people suffered suicidal thoughts during the first six weeks of Britain's lockdown, study shows. Harry Styles and Rachel Green Own the Same T-Shirt — Don't You Want One, Too. ': Amateur football team hits back at Wetherspoons staff... Andy Burnham 'faked moment he learned city's Covid funding had been slashed to £22million for TV cameras'... Government has borrowed more than a billion pounds PER DAY and £208BILLION in just six months - during... Pubs ARE being sacrificed: Top SAGE adviser says 'something has got to give' if shutting schools is not an... Do my partner and I have to prove we live together to go to the pub? Full garb: The pop superstar's ensemble included a black-horned headdress and a white feather design around the neckline. The ensemble included a black-horned headdress and a white feather design around the neckline. Looking firm and fit, Spears stood just behind her man dressed in a midriff-revealing floral crop-top and fitted blue jeans when she did the snake. Amid Wellness Treatment, “Thank God for Mother Nature …. Miss thing ain’t playin’‼️” one person said. The last part of the caption referred to the second part of her post: a video of her walking through the store where she bought her outfits. she grounds me and helps me find my feet and always opens my mind when I step outside …. “Britney always serves it up y’all. ☘️?????????‍♀️??⭐️”. The couple were first romantically linked after meeting on the set of her Slumber Part music video in 2016. RELATED: Britney Spears Shows Off Dress She Got for Christmas: ‘I Love Modeling New Clothes’. Sign up for our Fashion & Beauty newsletter. Spears wrote. The 38-year-old pop star showed off her toned figure and a pair of hip tattoos in two photos on Thursday with the caption, “Can’t wait for spring !!! Entrepreneur, 27, who forced himself on woman, 33, at Royal Festival Hall Christmas bash is told to expect... Post-Brexit trade talks between the EU and the UK are BACK ON as Number 10 accepts Michel Barnier's olive... Four STUDENTS are fined £10,000 EACH and suspended from Nottingham Trent University after hosting... Police to 'review' further charges for gang of thugs who left football fan father-of-three brain damaged -... Schizophrenic mother, 30, who beat church warden, 88, to death with two wine bottles then stabbed three... Apple iPhone 12 battery life drains 20% faster when it is on the 5G network than when running on 4G, study... Tory MP demands an apology from Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner after she called him 'scum' in heated... 'It's a last ditch effort to smear me and my family. “It’s the new thing you know ????? Her shorts had multiple scarfs attached around the waist that swayed as she danced around the stage. "Can’t wait for spring !!!" I have a lot of things I keep bottled up so I have to keep my body moving !!!!”. The post comes just days after Spears shared some of her fitness goals for 2020 and gave followers a glimpse at her yoga practice in an Instagram video. ?.”, “PS I’m so cool with my tennis shoes and yoga ?‍♀️,” she added jokingly. she’s really no joke …. Britney Spears forever changed history when she performed at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards wearing that iconic outfit. “I hurt my thigh so I apologize if my legs look swollen ???? I love Britney Spears and I always wanted to dress up as her! Spears, 37, waited until the day after Halloween to show off her Alice costume. “I’m a beginner and it’s kind of hard to let go …. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Reptilian: Britney Spears also dropped a quick snake dance move before heading out for dinner with beau Sam Asghari Wednesday night in Instagram post Advertisement Share or comment on this article: Read on to see all angles of her famous performance look. The post comes just days after Spears shared some of her fitness goals for 2020 and gave followers a glimpse at her yoga practice in an Instagram video. !” she wrote. It may be the middle of January but Britney Spears is already ready for swimsuit season.

Volkswagen Annual Report 2017 Pdf, Moke Amphibie Lazareth For Sale, Limestone College, London Business School Ranking 2020, Best Worst Thing That Ever Could Have Happened Watch Online, White Kimono, Kier Legaspi, Acer Vg271u Review, Bing Crosby - White Christmas,