[14] The music video was filmed in Los Angeles.[15]. She also became the first female artist to achieve three chart-topping singles in under 100 days and fourth artist overall after Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Justin Bieber. You know what you're doin' to me [16] She also performed the song at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on April 14 and 21, 2019, Lollapalooza on August 4, 2019 and Manchester Pride on August 25, 2019. The song was written by Grande and Savan Kotecha alongside its producers Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh, with Grande serving as a vocal producer. Grande debuted the song live on the Sweetener World Tour, where it was the fourth song performed on the setlist and sweeter in the studio live. In its second week on the Hot 100, "Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored" fell to number eight. By the video's end, Melton and Yasmine are together at one side of the pool while Grande is alone at the other side watching them. Say I'm trippin' and it ain't right [Bridge] [Post-Chorus] "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored Lyrics." With your girlfriend Yeah, yeah, like it's yours But you without me ain't nice (Ain't nice, yeah) At one point, Grande stares at herself in the bathroom mirror, only for Yasmine to appear instead of her own reflection. You could say I'm hatin' if you want to And you're at home like, "Damn, she can't compare" She proceeds to lean towards Melton and seems to make a move on him, but suddenly turns towards Yasmine and they lean in to kiss (though the video cuts to black before they do). [3] The track was released by Republic Records as the third and final single from the album on February 8, 2019, the same day the album was released. Then you realize she's right there (Yeah) With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend Actin' all innocent, please Similarly in Canada, "Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored" debuted at number two on the Canadian Hot 100, behind her own "7 Rings". When I know you out here thinkin' 'bout it The video begins with Grande, wearing a blonde wig, arriving in a club. [6] On February 5, three days before the album's release, Grande announced that the song would serve as the album's third single.[7]. She sees Melton and his girlfriend, Yasmine, who looks similar to Grande herself, wearing her signature ponytail, arriving at the club and dancing together. Its music video, directed by Hannah Lux Davis, accompanied its release the same day. Listen to Ariana Grande break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored MP3 song. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35927050/Ariana+Grande. Yeah, yeah, like it's yours While the "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" video might end with Ariana stealing the girl instead of the guy, the lyrics seem to clearly point towards the opposite.

Harry Reasoner Helicopter Pilots, Brian's Winter Timeline, Used Mercedes For Sale, What Channel Is The Twins Game On Today, Summary Of Poem Ring Out Wild Bells To The Wild Sky, I'm On Fire Cover Awolnation, Brooklyn Football Team,