Get a free Edmunds appraisal report for your car in minutes, Ready to sell? Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. Lane Departure Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, rear cross-traffic alert and speed limit info, ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant, active cruise control w/stop and go, active lane keeping assistant w/side collision avoidance, traffic jam assistant, evasion aid and front cross-traffic alert, Extended Collision Mitigation, Ambient Lighting, Active Park Distance Control, Live Cockpit Pro w/Navigation, Surround View w/3D View, Head-Up Display, Rear View Camera, Heated Steering Wheel, Connected Package Pro, Gesture Control, Heated Front Seats, Parking Assistant Plus, Active Park Distance Control, Surround View w/3D View, Rear View Camera, Parking Assistant Plus, Live Cockpit Pro w/Navigation, Head-Up Display, Heated Steering Wheel, Connected Package Pro, Heated Front Seats, Enhanced USB & Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot, complimentary 3-month or 3GB trial, Canberra Beige/Black, SensaTec Upholstery, Black w/Blue Stitching, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, Black w/Contrast Stiching, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, Canberra Beige/Black, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, Cognac w/Contrast Stitch, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, Mocha w/Contrast Stitch, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, Oyster w/Contrast Stitch, Vernasca Leather Upholstery, 2022 GMC Hummer Arrives As 1,000-HP EV Supertruck, 7 Coolest Features Of The 2022 GMC Hummer, 2022 GMC Hummer EV First Look Review: An Icon Goes Electric, New BMW M3 And M4 Already Getting A New Face, Fire Destroys A Once Beautiful Singer Restored Porsche 911, Pininfarina Battista Will Offer A Truly Exclusive Charging Experience, © 2010-2020 CarBuzz Inc. All Rights Reserved. Edmunds also has BMW X3 M40i pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Research the 2020 BMW X3 M40i with our expert reviews and ratings. Nevertheless, some added extras include a sunroof, keyless entry, and M-badged steering wheel along with an aerodynamic kit and this model delivers a much better driving experience than others and this goes hand in hand with worse fuel economy than its smaller-engine based siblings. However, standard features aren’t extremely different from base-level, which is quite surprising considering the large price hike. Feel the tuned stiffness of the standard M Sport suspension the X3 M40i takes on the most challenging twists and turns. Precision handling. Get a no-obligation offer for your car in minutes. It also boasts exclusive access to two exterior paint options, but loses access to others and allows for some extra performance bits in the way of an available adaptive M Sport suspension as well as an M Sport differential. Detailed features and specs for the 2019 BMW X3 M40i including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Canberra Beige/Black SensaTec, leatherette, Black Vernasca w/Blue Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather, Canberra Beige/Black Vernasca w/Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather, Mocha Vernasca w/Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather, Black Vernasca w/Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather, Oyster Vernasca w/Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather, Cognac Vernasca w/Contrast Stitching and Piping, leather. The top trim-level of the lot boasts the most powerful turbocharged 3.0-liter engine of the X3 family and adds M-Sport styling as standard. The X3 M40i’s 3.0-liter M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine delivers breathtaking acceleration and a 0-60 mph time of just 4.4 seconds. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2018 BMW X3 M40i including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. It’s a great overall performance SUV and bests rivals in terms of fuel economy, though its interior is not as memorable as competitors. M40i 2020 BMW X3 M40i Specs The top trim-level of the lot boasts the most powerful turbocharged 3.0-liter engine of the X3 family and adds M-Sport styling as standard. Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more.

The Case Against Adnan Syed Reddit, Ncis Abby, Chuku Modu Captain Marvel, Mohabbatein Full Movie Watch Online Hotstar, My Little Pony Dress Up Games Equestria, Asus Vg245h 75hz Settings, Art Of The Devil 3 Sub Indo, Electric Comuta-car For Sale,