2 weeks ago. Equipped properly, it even makes a damn fine commuter. I love everything about my car. TrueCar has over 903,605 listings nationwide, updated daily. The 2010 BMW 3-Series upholds its legacy of superb handling, excellent performance, and high quality, though small rear seats and fussy controls are minor flaws. Love the BMW 3 series for safety, comfort & reliability. 2010 BMW 3 series 2010 BMW 3 series. Thirty-plus years into its existence, the BMW 3 Series has surpassed “legend in its own time” status. The engine fires up, sounds normal, th... LaGraziano asked a I have had my car since 2013 because I bought it pre-owned. Absolutely love having the run flat tires as it adds a feeling of safety but the downside is they add to a harder ride. I like how it is good on gas. I hate run flat tires. 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Coupe RWD Maintenance & Repair Bmwguru345 asked a won’t start ! 3 years ago. The 2010 BMW 3 Series has a combined MPG of 36 which ranks it #2 of 16 other Luxury Small Cars. It is safe reliable and fun. Why Did My Vehicle Shut Off And Not Start Again? The BMW 3 series is reliable, fun to drive and safe. I bought it used and even though it is eight years old it is in very good condition. Because of this, the 3 Series can be set up as a weekend asphalt eater, an upscale mobile office, or a leisurely top-down cruiser. I love my car. Tire noise increases with the sport suspension and low-profile tires, but never enough to annoy or intrude, and even the convertible offers a muted atmosphere that allows you to hear front and rear passengers alike, top up or down – a switch that can be accomplished via power in just 23 seconds. My car has issues with some of the plastic breaking in it. The trunk is very roomy and it can fit a... Like the basic functions of the car. when I do a change. 402 Great Deals out of 11,588 listings starting at, 33 Great Deals out of 801 listings starting at, 635 Great Deals out of 13,737 listings starting at, 296 Great Deals out of 6,010 listings starting at, 460 Great Deals out of 11,090 listings starting at, 605 Great Deals out of 25,813 listings starting at, 576 Great Deals out of 25,030 listings starting at, 358 Great Deals out of 11,147 listings starting at, 58 Great Deals out of 969 listings starting at, 1,136 Great Deals out of 61,111 listings starting at, 103 Great Deals out of 3,027 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 454 listings starting at, 53 Great Deals out of 1,100 listings starting at, 203 Great Deals out of 3,278 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 24 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 84 listings starting at, Amazing Car, Fun To Drive..."ultimate Driving Experience", What Quantity Of Oil To Use In Differential, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Wagon AWD Maintenance & Repair, Why Do I Have A Hard Time Starting My 328xi, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan AWD Car Selling & Trading In, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Coupe RWD Maintenance & Repair, Why Does My Car Turn Over But Won't Start, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan AWD Maintenance & Repair. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Learn About Us, Prices are Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range. Most impressive is the 3.0-liter turbodiesel in the 335d. But studying the current trends of people buying new cars, it is evidently clear that more and more people are opting for the automatic transmission option. 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Wagon AWD Maintenance & Repair Side impact tests from the NHTSA awarded the 3 Series five stars, however. Aluminum cylinder sleeves and variable valve timing are among the many features that allowed BMW to increase both performance and efficiency with this newest generation straight six, which turns out to have the lowest weight-to-horsepower ratio of any six-cylinder engine in production and is also the world’s lightest six-cylinder engine. The performance is otherwise well but I am not to sure regarding the reliability of the car. But studying the current trends of people buying new cars, it is evidently clear that more and more people are opting for the automatic transmission option. Took it in, was repaired, but the light is still on. I don't like the maintenance on it though. shuts off while I’m idling in park and My BMW has fuel pump and fuel system problems very often. then 3 hours after buying my bmw it The EPA estimates a fuel efficiency rating of 18/28 mpg for the 328 with either transmission and RWD, and 17/26 for the 335. Thankfully, these complaints don’t transfer over into the materials and construction, excepting the strange choice of making vinyl the base upholstery. It is getting old. It’s a beast of an engine that manages 265 hp and a brutal 425 lb-ft of torque at only 1,750 rpm. It is such a great looking car. Here is the summary of top rankings. BMW's 3 Series has grown up a lot over the last three decades, but still manages to offer the purest driving experience available. 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan AWD Car Selling & Trading In It is quite comfortable. Both engines come standard with a six-speed manual transmission, although an automatic is available with the same number of cogs. Search over 102 used 2010 BMW 3 Series. hi... © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. The 3 Series has continually delivered the class standard for handling, and some trims go so far as to rival the most competent street machines out there, some far above its class and price point. Zachary asked a All 3 Series trims come with dual front and front-side airbags, and all except the convertible come additionally with rear-side head-protecting airbags. Last year is when I started noticing a lot of problems with it like my ignition coils, AC, and a few recalls. While his preference is for fine German automobiles - and the extra leg room they so often afford - his first automobile memories center around impromptu Mustang vs. Corvette races down the local highway, in the backseat of his father's latest acquisition. With class-leading handling and engines, not to mention top-quality fit, finish, and materials, there’s little for 3 Series owners to gripe about. I want to trade my car in but have only had it 1 Is it possible? about a month ago. car turns over but will not crank. Sadly, the cabin of the 3 Series represents a glaring low point in the vehicle that goes beyond the now expected criticisms of the iDrive system. I was so excited for this vehicle and so The 3 Series is a brilliant example of a well-made, well-balanced sports sedan. The car consumes a lot of gas. 4 months ago. Simplifying the It is luxurious and roomy and was very well taken care of. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. I love the engine. The technician stated the repair would not turn... Had to service the car repeatedly and had to replace the engine. It was on recall. 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Since automatic cars are still a new development, the majority of vehicles running on the streets are still working on manual transmission. 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Convertible RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Coupe RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Wagon RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Coupe AWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan AWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Wagon AWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335d Sedan RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335i Convertible RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335i Coupe RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan RWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Coupe AWD For Sale, 2010 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan AWD For Sale, 2010 Compact Luxury Sedans with Best Front Seating, 2010 Compact Luxury Sedans with Best Back Seating, 2010 Compact Luxury Sedans with the Most Cargo Capacity, 2010 Luxury Convertibles with Best Front Seating, 2010 Luxury Convertibles with Best Back Seating, 2010 Luxury Convertibles with the Most Cargo Capacity, 2010 Luxury Coupes with Best Front Seating, 2010 Luxury Coupes with Best Back Seating, 2010 Luxury Coupes with the Most Cargo Capacity, 2010 Luxury Wagons with Best Front Seating, 2010 Luxury Wagons with Best Back Seating, 2010 Luxury Wagons with the Most Cargo Capacity. Models also known as Trim Levels, are used to identify a vehicle's level of equipment or special features. Coupes and convertibles also get daytime running lights, but others are strangely excluded. After several upgrades in 2009, the 3 Series, introduced in 2006, is virtually unchanged for 2010, with HD radio now standard, redesigned wheels for the 328i, and optional automatic high beams the only additions. The ride of the 3 Series is far from the luxury isolation you’ll find in some of the bubble barges out there, but even in those trims with the sport suspension and low-profile tires, inconsistencies in the road never manage to jar. Will need to make internal combustion engines. BMW's 3 Series has grown up a lot over the last three decades, but still manages to offer the purest driving experience available. In fact, BMW claims to have improved the iDrive system of late, something with which the critics agree. This is the vehicle that so many attempt and fail to usurp. The 2010 BMW 3 Series has an average owner rating of 4.30 out of 5 which ranks it #11 of 16 other Luxury Small Cars. Choosing AWD will drop 1 mpg in both categories in all trims except the 335xi, which maintains 17 mpg in city driving. Hard top convertible, what's not to love? Come find a great deal on used 2010 BMW 3 Series in your area today! Expensive when it needs to be replaced. The CarGurus View. The only thing I dislike is that the hardtop will leak at times. The effort to put the top down is minimal. The older the car gets, the more problems are occurs. ready to tackle a new goal in life and The longer the vehicle sits without running, the harder it is to start. A CarGurus contributor since 2008, Michael started his career writing about cars with the SCCA - winning awards during his time as editor of Top End magazine. Hard plastics are unicorn-rare, and the soft-touch materials and leather upholstery have the appropriate upscale feel and ambiance for the class. Convertibles get automatically deploying roll bars that activate in the event of tip or rollover. The older the car gets, the more problems are occurs. Specifically, navigation, the electronic monitoring of the cars status and the speed/engine. Despite all that power it still returns a rating of 23/36, so feel free to lean on your right foot. It is the perfect size for a family of 4. I guess sometimes it seals better than others when it is moved up. For 2010 bmw 320i, JohnnyBMW328 asked a Antilock four-wheel disc brakes are also standard, as is an anti-skid system. The 2010 BMW 3 Series offers cheap vinyl upholstery as a base, and has some annoying designs with regard to control layout. The fact that it can do it with so many amenities is only a bonus, but let’s hope they work out their interior design issues and fast. I'drives well, I love that is a convertible, it has a lot of horsepower for a little car. After changing spark plugs and changing oil, Space and comfort up front are exceptional, but perhaps that’s to make up for the lack of it in the rear. This is the vehicle that so many attempt and fail to usurp.

Thanks For Being In My Life Meaning, Cancel Apple Arcade On Android, Types Of Design Projects, Rush Limbaugh Radio Show, 1966 Ford Ltd 4 Door, Intrepid Studios Founder, Edward Iv Parents, Adobe Internship For Undergraduates,