Unlike all the other low star ratings, I received my packaging within 5 days. I ordered from glow recipe on 7/17/20 and already received my products. I really liked four things out of everything I bought... waterproof eyeliner, earth colored lipliner, glitter, and an eyeshadow palette. I also ordered from express on the same day as Bh cosmetics, and received that order as well! i would like to rate 0 i did order 82 dollar make up now is 24 days still not arrive after research i found this company in china just tricking people they are from los Angeles its from china to ca and they send,t to you even i ask money back they never respond and i call paypal to get my money back need to wait another one month. i am thinking of cancelling my online orders now. The lip pencils and liquid lipsticks are so pigmented and have great staying power. Not only that but some items were Christmas presents. It's been THREE weeks trying to get my items I paid for and am so irritated and so disappointed at this point. What a joke of a company. Open the boxes THE SAME TWO EYESHADOWS BROKEN AND ALL OVER [email protected] Just based on customer service, im giving them 1 star, 0 if i could. They say they will contact you within 24-48 hrs! I ordered on 07/07/20 and my order is STILL pending shipment! Sent another email. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: My parcel has gone missing BH not responding and the courier FedEx is a JOKE! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Once those finally arrived I realized that one of my products was still missing. I've literally only ordered twice and both times they have messed up my order and don't even ship what I ordered! However, I do not recall seeing any disclosure to that effect on the website during my purchase. I'm so disappointed. They do answer you just have to let the phone ring move that 50×s. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I love all their products I've tried, sometimes the eyeshadows require a little more blending, but the pigment is there!!! If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. For the price, the cosmetics are better than okay. They sent me tracking info, but when you click it says shipping label created, but no shipping info because they haven’t shipped my products! A CS rep told me today they need to file a claim against Fed Ex and until THEIR issue is resolved, I have to continue to wait. When I finally got a hold of customer service the only thing I was looking for was an answer as to why it was not included in my package as well as why I was not informed of it. How can I leave a positive review? We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. I've told the customer service about what happened, and they told me my address was incorrect (it was as correct as can be) and that I need to contact Brazil's postal office to provide my correct address!!!!! Absolutely disgraceful level of customer service, Extremely bad customer service and lost parcel, lack of efficiency and poor customer service. Tho their product is good, I would much rather support a company that actually cares about their customers. Don't promise you can deliver something in a certain amount of time if you can't. The package was wrapped beautifully (with several layers). I'd suggest just going out to buy your items elsewhere! I would order again and suggest this company to others. Goodluck. I'd rather pay full price for good make up then wast my money on something I could've gotten out dollar tree. I sent an email asking a question to them and received a quick response. Overall, I would recommend ordering very early and paying attention to the sales. Take your hard earned money elsewhere! For the price that I paid, would not shop there again. They always have sales and there's usually good deals when ever I visit the site. I'm putting 1 star on every item I bought and leaving same review because they ruined my whole experience. If you do order from this terrible company, just remember that they'll take your money and it's your problem of whether or not you receive what you paid for. Just like other reviews, they were quick to take my money but super slow to ship. During this pandemic I have ordered from several companies and have had 0 issues! The items were well packed in bubble wrap I'm not sure if I got lucky or the negative reviewers on here got unlucky, but I've had zero issues with this company and I'll definitely buy from them again. A week and a half from there I email them again because i have NOT received any updates about my package from FedEx. Never i mean NEVER buy any thing that's on sale colors are not as displayed in pic off sight colors aren't pigmented I'm very upset and unhappy I sent an email to them da lady said that's how we keep things affordable $#*! Would never recommend this company. I had free shipping, and completely understand economy shipping to keep the price down. Then finally confirmed my missing items and STILL left some off the confirmation. I found the makeup to be patchy and the packaging was really cheap (like dollar store packaging cheap)I had much higher expectations and bought Colourpop products at the same time and was blown away by them. Now, i was only informed that it was returned to their warehouse for no reason ? I had paid $6.65 per bottle of foundation, and I was only refunded $5.32! They didnt respond for two weeks now, not on facebook or email and Im sick of it and god knows if I get it or not. do you think i'll recieve it by then? In fact, I used to get great customer service from this company. They put the 10 pallet blush, setting spray and 48 pallet eyeshadow in the same bag. The seller selected the courier for delivery on items I purchased and paid for. They really deserve 0 stars! I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada. It's been THREE weeks trying to get my items I paid for and am so irritated and so disappointed at this point. Their eyeshadow pallets are a great bang for your buck since the pigments are rich and the price is a steal. My order never arrived the day it was meant to, and even though I signed up for SMS notifications for DELAYS and delivery, I never got any kind of notice that my package was going to be late. • i ordered my items and i waited a month only to check that parcel is still in their warehouse, i then wrote an email through their customer service but no reply from them at all after 1 week. I contacted customer service and was told that "all sales are final". The order will process within 3 business days! Asked again why my order had not be cancelled, straight away replied to say they were so quick to send items that once ordered they could not be cancelled and that they don’t accept returns. I emailed CS, and they basically told me too bad! Shop BH Cosmetics with 81,196 reviews, 12,517 discussions, and 17,239 member photos and videos. Not only that but some items were Christmas presents. I haven't had much luck ordering blindly online, especially foundation. I email customer service and go back to work only to find out they keep waiting 3 to 4 days to respond then respond with a run around. I emailed back 2x with no response. I'm so mad at this company. Why can't i leave reviews directly on the bh cosmetics website? Clearly THEIR money and satisfaction with the courier THEY hired is more important than that of the customer who has paid THEM for product. I waited two weeks and have not received any shipping info so i contacted them where they told me to rest assured they have sent out my package with FedEx and that FedEx was experiencing some delays. I've contacted customer service that told me it's because of the pandemic and were very rude, impatient and unhelpful. When it didn't show up I called fedex and they told me that the products have not left even left BH cosmetics yet. BH Cosmetics has a consumer rating of 1.97 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Post office said it had been there for 7 days but they never sent me an email to say it was otw. Worst shipping and customer service EVER! After a month and a half of being held here, my package was sent (for no apparent reason) to Brazil!! I called customer service. How long do you think it will ship to los angeles? By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. ?no updates were received till today. Again the products are beautiful, but the service makes is awful, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. The same eyeshadow tub in both daughters palette is broken and all over the box. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. An awful company and very low-quality products, it took more than two weeks to ship the items. I ordered my items on 6/10/19 took 3 days to process and they shipped out my purchased on 6/13/19 mind you I paid $5-$6 for shipping that stated I would get it 5-7 days like any normal company would do it's been two weeks since it has been shipped out and I was also tracking the package and saw it was sitting in the fedex shipment building (which is an exit away from me drive) for 3 days then decide to turn it over to post office which I will not receive the following day. From that moment forward I was not updated on anything. It’s all shattered. The girl who answered was indifferent said she would mail me 2 more throw them away. I called BH cosmetics and they verified the order wasn't shipped yet and they didn't know why. The customer service is terrible, which they know and don't care. Go elsewhere! They wouldn't let me cancel my order although it's still pending shipment! The most common issues with BH Cosmetics are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers. Still haven't received it so can't speak to the quality, but yeah. The most common issues with BH Cosmetics are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers. We’re in this together! Go elsewhere with your hard earned money. I absolutely love what I have gotten from them, the mascara I'm still on the fence about but everything else I love. I received one eyeliner broken and their customer service wouldn't listen to what I was saying and it took almost 2 weeks to "resolve" the issue (which still isn't resolved). However, recently I purchased 2 bottles of foundation.

Andy Serkis Children, Jim Mccarty Law Of One, How To Be Like Miss Honey, United States Football Association, Take This Waltz Lyrics, Rohan Chand Net Worth, 50 Lakh To Naira, C Murder's Net Worth, Chipotle Net Income,