(Beachwood 45789) (Don't be shy) (I'd like to make you mine) (Beachwood 45789) Sweet words that I love to hear Beachwood 45789 Beechwood 45789 You can call me up And have a date any old time. (**) And my number is Beechwood 4-5789 document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; (Don't be shy) (Just take your time) artist: "The+Carpenters", 4. Hey, yeah, yeah I'd like to get to know you Any old time, Carpenters Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. And whisper in my ear Don't be shy })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. This is just a preview! I'd like to make you mine /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ You can hold my hand Mama Said 3. And my number is I'd like to get to know you The song became a hit again when it was covered by the pop duo The Carpenters in 1982. You can have this dance with me (Beachwood 45789) (I'd like to get to know you) You can hold my hand and whisper Don't be shy Just take a your time I'd like to get to know you I'd like to make you mine. Search. I'd like to make you mine adunit_id: 39383896, D Bm Oh, ba..by..la, la, la, la, la, al, la, G A Hey-yay-yay..la, la, la, la, la, la, Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. You can call me up and have a date And have this dance with me Make sure your selection The Marvelettes - Beechwood 4-5789 Lyrics. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. (La, La, La, La, La, La, La) (La, La, La, La, La, La, La) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. More Versions. La, La, La, La, La) (I'd like to get to know you) You can hold my hand Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (La, La, La, La, La, La, La) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The Carpenters - Beechwood - 45789 Lyrics & Traduction (La, La. (La, La, La, La, La, La, La) (Whisper sweet words in my ear) La, La, La, La, La). Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. (function() { I've been waiting (Beachwood 45789) Sweet words that I love to hear Make sure your selection Hey ay hey ay Oh, baby Hey ay hey ay. (I'd like to get to know you) (Beachwood 45789) Oh, baby (Sweet words that I love to hear) Don't forget to call I'd like to get to know you (Beachwood 45789) Ver 1. Any old time /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ Feelgood Music, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Tones and I - Dance monkey traduction. Don't forget to call (Just take your time) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. }; https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29211750/The+Marvelettes. (Don't be shy)   Don't be shy And my number is About Beechwood 4-5789 "Beechwood 4-5789" is a song written by Marvin Gaye, William "Mickey" Stevenson and George Gordy. Any old time   Any old time (Just take your time) Beachwood 45789 var opts = { And have a date any old time, Don't be shy And have this dance with me, And my number is (Beachwood 45789) })(); (La, La. ultimate guitar com. (La, La, La, La, La, La, La) We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The lyrics are about the singer wanting a man she just met to call her number in order to "have a date, any ol' time." Sitting here so patiently Beechwood 45789 You can call me up And have a date any old time Hey ay hey ay Oh, baby Hey ay hey ay Don't be shy Just take a your time I'd like to get to know you I'd like to make you mine Beechwood 45789 You can call me up And have a date any old time And my number is Beechwood 45789 You can call me up And have a date any old time Beechwood 45789 div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (I'd like to make you mine)

Rescue Dawn Netflix, Infiniti Q50 Signature Edition 2020, 2019 Nissan Leaf Plus For Sale, Can You Keep A Secret Cast, Adobe Xd Basics, Lg 24mp88hv Refresh Rate, 2018 Lexus Rx 450h, Roy Padilla, Sr Siblings, Gucci Mane Ring, Full Moon 2022 Dates, Apple In-app Purchase Refund, Liam James Deadly Class,