Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019, Great Monitor - for 60hz may need a new cable, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020. I have a macbook pro 15" and I can put easily 4 full screen windows from the laptop on this monitor. Flashing pixel issues, really disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019, I had gone through several monitors for my flight sim/work/occasional photo editing setup, I started with an old 24" 1080p IPS panel but trying to fly with only one monitor is no fun, it was ok for everything else. If I set the resolution to the recommended size of 3840x2160 and open an image, you can see little flashing pixels all over the place. There was not much information on this monitor yet, but I was sort of desperate to get work done an this is the only one I could get in a day. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2020. Running through an HP USB-C "The Cube" doc. Beware, 4K model uses LCD older technology, which means it has CCFL lamps inside, and they will burn out. Here's the pros and cons, 43" Monitors with glossy screens and dead pixels aren't much fun, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. AOC U2790VQ 27" 4K 3840x2160 UHD Frameless Monitor, IPS, 5ms, 1... AOC U2790VQ 27" 4K 3840x2160 UHD Frameless Monitor, IPS, 5ms, 1 Billion+ Colors, 108% sRGB, VESA. AOC 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 UHD screen 27 inch; The wide-angle IPS panel delivers over a billion colors for detailed detail; The frameless design on 3 sides is perfect for a gentle setting. I have to drop the resolution down to 2560x1440 to make them disappear. The fix was to go into the monitors on-screen-display and set the DisplayPort "DP" to version 1.1 from the default of version 1.2.. If you need 4K on a budget, look no further, Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. Monitor can absolutely do it and I'm running that way right now. I’m pretty disappointed in this monitor. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See the video. Simply connecting the displayport (HDMI is not the way to go at 4K) from the dock (which supports 5 4K concurrent 60hz screens) didn't work out of the box. I returned those and purchased 3 of the 27" 4k IPS AOC panels. See all details for AOC U2790VQ 27" 4K 3840x2160 UHD Frameless Monitor, IPS, 5ms, 1... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not rated for gaming because I'm not using it for gaming, it's on my workstation. I also had high hopes that being the newest of the available monitors it would be the best. Brightness (typical) - 350 cd / m2; 5ms response time, fast response; Accurate color with 99% sRGB coverage and 90% NTSC coverage Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This review is after the first evening of using this monitor. I "took a chance" on this monitor, as I could find no other reviews on it yet. But.. then it was 4K at 30hz. Actually still looked great, but that's not the point, it's supposed to support 60hz. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The monitor is amazing. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AOC U2790VQ 27" 4K 3840x2160 UHD Frameless Monitor, IPS, 5ms, 1 Billion+ Colors, 108% sRGB, VESA at Amazon.com. I primarily use them for CAD (PCB design) but also use the home monitor for media consumption. The image quality is pretty good, the design is beautiful, the price is very good for a 4k monitor. My setup MacBook Pro, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I then purchased 3 24" 1080 VA 144hz panels, the high refresh was nice but the color was worse than the TN panels. I haven't used for gaming, but for a development desktop, and it fits a lot of windows on the screen. I have exclusively used Dell Ultrasharp 30" U3011 and U3014 monitors at home and work for the past 8 years. I scavenged 3 22" 1080p TN panels that were ok for flying but no good for work or photo editing. I do see lots of confusion on the reviews around 60hz at 4k. This page works best with JavaScript. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. AOC U2790VQ Specs. Clear, evenly bright, and sharp as a pin, with no ugly bezel, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020. However, there is a half inch border running around the entire screen, and after much research I found out that this is by design -- they reduced the physical bezel but the screen does not display all the way out to the edge. The quality of the picture is very good. I totally missed this and now regret. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Why We Like It – AOC U2790VQ 3840×2160 The AOC 27-inch 4K monitor has a frameless design that’s excellent for multi-monitor setups. My home monitor recently died, and looking for more pixels thought I would try out a 43" 4K monitor as many of my apps do not work well with Windows scaling and the DPI is similar to my 30" monitors.

Pants On Fire Podcast, 2021 Escalade Interior, Nissan Qashqai 2020 Price Canada, Psalm 91:11, Nigerian Genetic Traits, Dumb And Dumber Toilet Gif With Sound, Nascar Prize Money 2020, Duchess Meaning In Tamil, 2019 Toyota Yaris Hybrid,