"And I thought it would be nice to have here — them watching over Wyatt.". In May, the Bravo honcho revealed Cooper had employed his longtime nanny. The first bit of the room that the CNN anchor, 53, proudly shows off is a painting of his mom Vanderbilt, who died last June at the age of 95, and dad Wyatt Emory Cooper, who died during heart surgery when Cooper was 10. The newscaster said that a surrogate had given birth to his son, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, who weighed 7.2 pounds. 25,002, This story has been shared 15,273 times. RELATED: Anderson Cooper Opens Up About Why He Chose Surrogacy — and If He's Considering Having More Kids, Vanderbilt's touches are all throughout Wyatt's room, in fact. Thank you for all your lovely cards and messages." Co-parenting with ex Benjamin Maisani, whom he split from in 2018, Cooper said fatherhood has not only transformed his life but has given him a greater purpose. Anderson Cooper’s 3-month-old son Wyatt is sleeping soundly 12 hours a night, thanks in part to his “amazing” nurse. The nursery is complete with wooden animals and blocks, a nod to Brazil and Our Lady of Aparecida and tons of stuffed animals — many of which are near and dear to the Anderson Cooper 360° host, as they were part of his own childhood. While his best friend in media Andy Cohen is getting his own animated show that will likely give glimpses of his home life, Anderson Cooper is giving followers an update on his son Wyatt in two new Instagram photos. Anderson Cooper’s 3-month-old son Wyatt is sleeping soundly 12 hours a night, thanks in part to his “amazing” nurse. “I’ve often in my life felt like I was waiting for my actual life to begin — it’s obviously ridiculous because I’m 53 years old — but… I’ve been very focused on getting to some place, getting a story. “For about six months, I’ve been fasting, so I don’t eat breakfast. My whole motivation in the morning is to be there when my son wakes up because it is the greatest moment of my day,” Cooper explained. Anderson Cooper takes PEOPLE on an exclusive tour of the serene nursery for his 6-week-old son Wyatt By Dan Wakeford June 11, 2020 03:07 PM "I took it from her apartment and brought it here. July 15 2020 9:57 AM … Get push notifications with news, features and more. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Brooke Shields wears a bikini to prove ‘women over 50 are not done’, ‘RHOBH’ stars Erika Jayne and Dorit Kemsley twin in Alexander Wang, Shop celebrity-loved Leset basics in Net-a-Porter’s Friends and Family Sale, Nordstrom price matches best-selling items from Net-a-Porter, Cole Haan takes up to 60 percent off sitewide for The Great Fall Sale, Wayfair takes up to 60 percent off furniture, Christmas decor and more for holiday sale, Be prepared for any emergency with this 20% off survival bag, Amazon takes 50 percent off Rosetta Stone lifetime subscriptions, Dolly Parton Brings Stephen Colbert to Tears Singing “Bury Me Beneath The Willow” on ‘The Late Show’, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, A post shared by andersoncooper (@andersoncooper), Anderson Cooper vows revenge on Andy Cohen for shirtless pics, Andy Cohen posts shirtless pics of Anderson Cooper to 'piss him off', Andy Cohen's son and Anderson Cooper's son 'meet' for the first time, Anderson Cooper honors mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, on first anniversary of her death, Lily James cancels 'Today' show appearance amid Dominic West drama, Cardi B was in bed with Offset when she accidentally posted her nude photo, 'Home Improvement' actor busted for allegedly choking girlfriend, Matthew McConaughey reveals dad died of a heart attack during sex with mom, Inside Kelly Dodd’s wedding and Braunwyn Windam-Burke's big bombshell, Actress Nicki Clyne reveals 10-year relationship with Nxivm sex-cult leader, Rose McGowan slams Jeffrey Toobin defenders amid masturbation scandal, Chris Pratt's Marvel co-stars defend him after he's dubbed 'worst' Chris, Erika Girardi blasts fan who asked for meme credit, It seems Washington Football Team has chosen name for next season. Sitemap While Anderson Cooper's 6-week-old son Wyatt Morgan may not be able to meet his grandmother Gloria Vanderbilt in person, she is with him in spirit — and art. 66,817, This story has been shared 25,002 times. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Anderson Cooper Just Posted New Photos of His Son Wyatt. Cooper’s own sleep schedule has shifted since Wyatt’s arrival, as the once “late riser” gets up around 7 a.m. to start the day. He wasn't the only one. I think it fits really nicely. ", RELATED: Why Anderson Cooper Is Co-Parenting with His Ex: "I Would Want Wyatt to Be Surrounded by Love". Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 13,430, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Inside Anderson Cooper's Nursery for Son Wyatt - and the Sweet Ways He's Honoring Gloria Vanderbilt. Near the crib hangs a papier-mâché Cupid that the late fashion icon always "had hanging in her apartment. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more.

All The Things She Said Lyrics Simple Minds Meaning, His Last Bow Characters, Jocks And Nerds Meaning, If You Seek Amy Karva, Rachel Roberts Books, Something Weird Releases, Audi Brooklyn,