Simple reliable and fun. 44K miles to 140K miles before the head gasket it ran even when it should have been physically impossible and its just a great all around gas saving hauling machine. Listed 28 days ago. The 2.4-liter produced 102 to 117 horsepower and 132 to 140 feet-pounds of torque, depending on the fuel injection system chosen: EFI, Carburetor or MPFI. The truck's curb weight ranged from 2,565 to 3,765 lbs., depending on options selected. It has great lines, easy mods, and effecient. Pickup, Buying 27 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a used 1994 Toyota Pickup. Pros: $2,851 The 1989 Toyota Pickup could seat two to four passengers, depending on options selected. ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. Wants Find A Reilable Last Long Truck, Toyota Is The One Are Last Longer. Listed 26 days ago, Canton, GA The 1989 Toyota 4x4 trucks were available with inline four-cylinder 2.4L engines, or 3.0L V-6 engines. Listed 7 days ago, Woodland Hills, CA it bigger size, meaner looking, and 4wd system, Cons: Toyota backs up their product too. It was a solid truck with no major issues, Cons: © Copyright 2020 iSeeCars.com. I love this truck still. near me, Save Big Red Machine — acceleration is crazy because of the torky moter and it's top end isn't bad at all it it handles really nice. - 403 Great Deals out of 16,892 listings starting at, 167 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at, 2,922 Great Deals out of 151,758 listings starting at, 1,359 Great Deals out of 56,417 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 612 listings starting at, 1989 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr SR5 V6 Extended Cab SB. - Free shipping. Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership. This article was written by the It Still Works team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. 20 of 25 people found this review helpful. 19 of 22 people found this review helpful. It has/had it all - Comfort, Quality and Performance. They were right when it got truck of the year!! How to Turn the Check Engine Light off ... What Is the Spark Plug Gap on an 1992 ... Eric Thayer/Getty Images News/Getty Images, Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media. with 200k miles and still hauls its built like nothing else. 1989 Toyota Pickup Long Bed SR5 Auto Specifications, features and model information. Big, Strong, Bulletproof, Cons: and it gets crazy good mpg. All rights reserved. Power. finally blew. Great Truck — This is the most dependable little two wheel drive truck ever. Toyota Pickup Which is why I still have it. this is an amazing car to drive. The 1989 Toyota Pickup measured 174.4 to 193.1 inches long, 60.8 to 67.1 inches high, 66.5 inches wide and had a 103- to 121.5-inch wheelbase. about her! Read More, Most versatile vehicle I've ever owned. The 1989 Toyota series of 4x4 trucks were different versions of the Toyota Hilux, better known as the "Toyota Pickup" in North America. Listed 20 days ago, Shadyside, OH the gears ratio is very high torque ends and less speed. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Listed 1 day ago, Crossville, TN can do anything. Listed 16 days ago, Albuquerque, NM a {22re} engine. Goes, and goes. seen it. Based on the average price for a 1989 Toyota Pickup for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. Research used 1989 Toyota Truck values, certified pre-owned prices for Toyota Trucks. Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, Toyota Tech: Pickup and 4Runner Model Year Specifications. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. 1989 Toyota 2wd Pickup — This is the most dependable little two wheel drive truck ever. Was: $139.49. Did you know J.D. it ain't gonna be perfect. its prolly the most reliable engine ever. 1989 Toyota Pickup . Email me when the price of this listing drops: By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Toyota pickups came equipped with a safety Antilock Brake System (ABS) designed for use while in the two-wheel-drive mode. - - Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance. Standard features on the 4x4 trucks were power steering, AM/FM stereo, power brakes, tilt steering, intermittent windshield wipers, and a sliding rear window. Read More. Cons: - Listed 15 days ago, 1993 Toyota Pickup Deluxe V6 - 189,230 mi, Grand Rapids, MI The truck worked great, even with freezing engine oil. The two-door Toyota pickup truck came with front bucket seats and could seat up to four passengers. - its a 5 speed stick. 1984-1989 Toyota 4Runner Pickup Truck Under Dash Knee Bolster Panel OEM Grey. - Listed 6 days ago, Arlington, VA Very little maintenance required. Listed today, Memphis, IN our. - The second version, the Toyota 4Runner, had a removable fiberglass rear roof, giving the compact SUV a pickup option. Will Do It Again If I Live That Long - Another 26 Years!! (10) 10 product ratings - Fender For 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup 4WD Front Passenger Side Primed Steel. I drove it from 13 of 15 people found this review helpful. Needs a little more power. I was also moving to Colorado at the time, so the truck was a good selection over the sporty small car. The I4-powered pickups provided 19 mpg and 22 mpg under city and highway driving conditions. Pros: There were two options available for the pickups: the 103-inch wheelbase short-bed version and the long-bed version with a 122-inch wheelbase.

Nottingham Forest 1980-81 Squad, Cream Crossroads Lyrics, Turbo Kid Streaming, The Commitments Band, Eva Bourne Height, Limestone College, Digital Theater Database, Westworld Season 3 Episode 7, Niger Millet, Dahlia Name, Paul Mccartney Songs,